The Ultimate Harry Potter Trivia Quiz 2019
Wizards unite! Come one, come all and get ready to wave your wands. It’s time to cast magical spells as we head on down to Hogwarts for Gamenanza’s utterly magical Harry Potter trivia quiz!
Just for hardcore Potterheads out there, we’ve compiled the coolest, trickiest bits of trivia from both the movies and the books and compiled them in this ultimate Harry Potter quiz. It’s the perfect ice-breaker for HP-themed parties, downtime activities, or plain geek-out sessions.
This Harry Potter trivia collection is filled to the brim with fun facts designed to test your mastery of JK Rowling’s masterpiece. The Harry Potter trivia questions are divided into 3 difficulty levels:
- Easy – The warm-up round gives you a chance to charge up your wand and get your spells working. Gather up points early on to take an early lead!
- Medium – Nothing comes easy. The medium difficulty round is designed to separate the wheat from the chaff. Time to put your thinking caps on ‘coz the questions are a tad bit trickier!
- Hard – Nothing comes easy. The medium difficulty round is designed to separate the wheat from the chaff. Time to put your thinking caps on ‘coz the questions are a tad bit trickier!
You’ll have to be as sharp as a razor since time is of the essence. The quicker you provide the correct answer, the more points you’ll get!
So if you’re looking for a way to liven up your Harry Potter trivia night, come on and indulge your inner wizard; give this quiz a go. It doesn’t matter if you’re a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin. It’s time to show your mettle and gain bragging rights. Gather your friends and see if you have what it takes to “Avada Kedavra” the hardest Harry Potter quiz questions this side of the internet!
In Trivia Master, your goal is to answer correctly as many questions as you can. For each correct answer, you receive points based on the question's difficulty and the time it took you to answer. The faster you are, the more points you get!
After the last round, the winner is the one that has the most points. In case of a perfect tie, a last question will determine the winner.
When you create a game, you can select:
- The question categories
- How many questions before the game ends
- How much time you have to answer each question
- If the room is public or private